- TACTICAL COMBAT - Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is the ultimate fix for your tactical strategy addiction. Dive into a deep, turn-based, tactical combat system inspired by the XCOM games
- EXPLORE A POST-HUMAN EARTH - Journey through a post-human world of abandoned cities, crumbling highways, and overgrown countryside. Check back at the Ark, a neon-bathed oasis of ill repute and questionable characters, to restock your supplies and plan out your next adventure
- CONTROL A TEAM OF MUTANTS - A duck with an attitude problem and a boar with anger issues; these aren’t your typical heroes. Get to know Dux, Bormin, Selma, and many other characters each with their own unique personality and deranged perspective on the world and their situation
- MASTER THE STEALTHY APPROACH - Sneak through shadows to avoid conflict or to catch enemies unaware. Real-time stealth allows you full control of approach: sneak into an enemy camp, position the team of Mutants to your advantage, and gain the element of surprise
- UNLOCK MUTATIONS - Unlock new mutations and abilities for your Mutants, such as Selma’s Stone-skin, Bormin’s Charge, and Dux‘ uncanny ability to sneak into a camp full of enemies unnoticed, despite being a 4-foot tall walking, talking duck with a crossbow
- DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT - Use the environment to your advantage. Stay out of floodlights, hide from line of sight, or just blast down fully destructible walls and buildings and wreak utter havoc
- LOOT, LOOT EVERYWHERE - From makeshift slingshots to high-powered rifles and top hats to police vests, make sure you equip your Mutants for the dangers ahead. Nothing says post-human quite like a mutated boar in spiked metal armor charging at you with a blunderbuss in his hands
Onechanbara Origin is a swordplay action game and a revival of The Onechanbara and The Onechanbara 2. In enhancement to new storytelling of half-sisters Aya and Saki, who hate and want to kill each other, the game also employs Katsumi Enami as its main character designer.
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden [Deluxe Edition] (Multi-Language) include:
- Full content DLC of Mutant Year Zero: Seed of Evil
*While supplies last.