KYOSHO 66601 Premier MINI-Z Initial D Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 RC
● Scale: Approximately 1/28 scale
● Overall length: 130mm
● Overall width: 70mm
● Overall height: 35mm
● Weight: Approximately 110g (excluding AA alkaline batteries)
● Maximum speed
・ In training mode: 7km / h
・ In racing mode: 10km / h
● Operable distance: Approximately 30m
● Frequency: 2.4GHz (12 units can run at the same time)
● Continuous running time: Approximately 60 minutes (when using new alkaline batteries)
● Target age: 6 years old and over
Product overview of Kyosho KYOSHO 66601
The living room turns into a circuit! ??
The First MINI-Z is a "new palm-sized R / C car" that Kyosho, a comprehensive model maker, has poured its technology into and can be enjoyed immediately by purchasing four AA alkaline batteries separately.
Discrimination from other toy R / C by focusing on three points, "new real drive mechanism", "mode switching", and "time attack at home" so that everyone who operates can enjoy the real pleasure of radio control. I am trying to make it.
In addition, the chassis body is equipped with front and rear suspensions that absorb the impact during driving and rubber tires that firmly grip the road surface, and combined with the Digipro specifications of the front, rear, left and right functions, promises faithful and stable driving.
The finished body also brings ornamental fun.
Why don't you start a fun R / C life with the first minute, which is ideal as the first one and even as a step up from the toy R / C?
You might also like