En savoir plus
- An open world sandbox action-RPG set in the grim universe of Warhammer 40,000
- Become an Inquisitor - Inquisitors are the fearsome and legendary secret agents of the Imperium with a wide range of unique skills, huge influence and deadly firepower. They come from diverse backgrounds and they specialise in different areas
- Expanding the Boundaries - Set in the Caligari Sector, a secluded region of the Imperium with hundreds of star systems, thousands of planets, which offers a huge variety of mission types on randomly generated maps: a persistent universe with special mini-campaigns and a storyline influenced by the community
- There is Only War - True to the spirit of the Warhammer 40,000 universe, the gameplay incorporates tactical elements like the cover-based combat,a brand new AI and controllable vehicles, not to mention the spectacular display of destruction where attacks noticeably affect the environment
- Blood and Gore - Battles are not only vicious and bloody, but the more challenging fights just got some extra flavour. Aimed attacks at giant foes can destroy body parts, getting rid of the special abilities, not to mention the rewarding and special execution moves to finish off the bosses
- Strength in Numbers - In addition to the single-player Story Mode, the Inquisitorial Campaign not only introduces the cooperative gameplay up to 4 players, but gives you the chance to join various Inquisitorial clans. Participate in unique World Events and go on unique chains of missions that could influence the fate of the whole sector
The first action-RPG in the World of Warhammer 40,000.
Set in the dystopian 41st millennium, Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr places the Inquisitors of the grim future into an action-RPG and pits them against heretics, mutants, treacherous xenos and the daemons of the Chaos Gods.
Your mission is to purge the unclean and protect the imperium from corruption.