Last update: September 2020
www.japanzon.com (hereinafter the "Website"), is published by the Company Japazon Co., Ltd (hereinafter the "Company" or "We" or "Our"), a simplified joint stock company with a single shareholder with a capital of 5,000,000 Yen defined under the Companies Act of Japan., headquartered at Sumida-Ku, Sumida 2-9-3 131-0031 Tokyo, registered with the Tokyo RCS under number 0115 -01-024812 and represented by Xavier Dussailly, in his capacity as manager.
As part of its activity of editing and managing the Website, the Company collects and uses information about you (hereinafter "Personal Data").
The protection of your Personal Data is essential for the Company. Consequently, the Personal Data that you entrust to the Company are processed in full compliance with the applicable regulations, in particular with the regulations on the protection of personal data applicable within the European Union since May 25. 2018 1.
As part of the Company's commitment to protecting your Personal Data, it wishes to inform you in complete transparency, in particular of:
• - The reason for and how it collects, uses and stores your Personal Data;
• - Its role in the processing of your Personal Data; and
• - Your rights and obligations with regard to the processing of Personal Data.
1) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation)
This policy applies to all uses of your Personal Data made by the Company (hereinafter the "Processing").
Its purpose is to inform you of how your Personal Data is processed by the Company, which is the entity responsible for the Processing of Personal Data.
2. What type of personal data do We collect?
The Personal Data that the Company collects about you is provided directly by you through the Site.
The provision of Personal Data is a necessary condition for preparing and sending your order or sending a newsletter when you have subscribed to this service.
This includes the following information:
• - Last name and first name ;
• - Address ;
• - Date of Birth ;
• - E-mail adress ;
• - Telephone number;
• - Credit card data.
In order to ensure that your Personal Data is relevant, accurate and up to date, the Company may ask you to review and confirm the veracity of the Personal Data it holds about you. The Company also asks you to inform it of any changes related to your Personal Data.
3. When do We collect your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data is collected by the Company:
• - when creating a customer account;
• - when placing a product order;
• - when registering for the newsletter;
• - during your use of the Website (in the form of cookies).
4. On what legal basis (s) and for what purpose (s) do We process your Personal Data?
4.1. Purpose of the Processing (s)
We always process your Personal Data for a specific purpose and only process data that is necessary to achieve that purpose.
In particular, We process your Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes:
• - Management of the operation and optimization of the Site;
• - Preparation and dispatch of orders;
• - Management of newsletter subscription;
• - Provision of after-sales service;
• - Communication with the user by emailing, mailing, telephone on products and services that may be of interest from us, subject to having obtained the express agreement for this purpose when required by law;
• - Management of the customer list;
• - Measurement of the Website audience;
• - Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (viruses, malicious software) and management of security incidents;
• - Management of any disputes with users;
• - Response to an official request from a public or judicial authority.
4.2. Legal basis of the Processing (s)
We are not allowed to process your Personal Data without a valid legal basis.
Therefore, We process your Personal Data only to perform Our contractual obligations to you or for Our legitimate interest.
We do not carry out any automated decision-making, including profiling, which may produce legal effects against you or substantially affect you.
5. Who has access to your Personal Data?
5.1. Within the Company
We communicate your Personal Data to the employees and managers of the Company, to the extent that it is necessary for them to perform their duties.
5.2. Outside the Company
We also transfer your Personal Data to third parties external to the Company for the purposes referred to in section 4.1, provided that these third parties need this data to perform the tasks We have entrusted to them for the operation of the Website or the preparation of your order. We do not transfer your Personal Data to these third parties for use for commercial purposes without having obtained express prior consent from you.
These third parties are:
• - Delivery service providers, for the purposes of delivering the products you have purchased on the Site;
• - Any national or international authority, when We are required by law to communicate such data to them.
6. How do We protect your Personal Data?
Access to your Personal Data is given only to employees and / or managers of the Company who need it to perform their duties.
All these employees and managers are subject to strict obligations regarding the protection of Personal Data and confidentiality.
The Company has also put in place adequate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. , or unauthorized access to such data, accidentally or unlawfully.
7. How long do We keep your Personal Data?
We will keep your Personal Data for the duration necessary for the Treatment concerned, in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
The data is kept for a period that does not exceed the period necessary for the following purposes:
• - Execution of an order: the data necessary to process your request will be kept for a maximum period of three years from your last order or Our last contact.
• - Newsletter: your data will be kept as long as your subscription is active. You can end it at any time by unsubscribing at the link that will be provided.
8. What are your rights over your Personal Data and how can you exercise them?
8.1. Your rights
You have a right of access to Personal Data processed by the Company which concerns you. If you believe that any information We are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can also request that it be corrected. The Company will correct this information promptly.
You also have the right to:
• - Request the erasure of your Personal Data, in this case, We will proceed with the requested erasure without delay, but subject to compliance with the legal and regulatory obligations incumbent on Us and under which We may be required to keep your Personal Data;
• - Request the restriction of the Processing of your Personal Data;
• - Request the portability of your Personal Data, that is to say the communication by the Company to a third party of the Personal Data it holds in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You also have the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data.
In addition, you have the option of disabling cookies from your browser settings - see the Cookies Policy for more details.
8.2. Exercise of your rights
To exercise the above rights, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied by a copy of both sides of your identity card or passport, so that We can verify your identity.
The Company will respond to these requests or objections in accordance with the applicable regulations.
8.3. Complaint with the data protection authority
You can also lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority (i) of the place of habitual residence, (ii) of your place of work or (iii) of the place where the violation would have been committed.
This policy is subject to change. Any change in the way your Personal Data is processed will be communicated to you through the communication that We usually use to contact you.